Artificial Turf and Putting Greens
MODERN LANDSCAPE DESIGNLandscape design is usually thought of as having two major parts: hardscape (the nonliving elements, such as pavers and paths and fences) and softscape (the living elements, like flowers and trees).
WHEN DESIGNING A LANDSCAPE, WE NEED TO CONSIDER
- Clear and level the area where the artificial turf will be installed
- Remove any debris and debris
- Measure and mark the area
- Excavate the soil to the appropriate depth
- Install a compacted base of crushed stone or gravel
- Ensure the base is level and smooth
- Install drainage pipes and/or a drainage layer, if necessary
- Make sure water can properly flow away from the artificial turf installation
Synthetic Turf Installation
- Roll out the synthetic turf on the prepared base
- Trim and fit the turf to the marked area
- Secure the turf with stakes or nails along the edges
- Spread a layer of infill (such as rubber or sand) over the turf and brush it in to help the blades stand up and provide cushioning.
- Final grooming of the turf
- Clean up the job site
- Cleaning and removing debris from the artificial turf
- Brushing the infill to enhance the look and density of the turf
- Inspecting for any damage or wear and taking action as needed.
The Complete Cleanyard Advantage
B.bye waiting – we will respond within two days and meet within seven days. A beautiful design and solid bid will be in your hands within 14 days.
We use the best materials, practices, and design methodologies to guarantee a gorgeous, durable, and hassle-free landscape installation.
We use California-native plants that are hardy, drought-tolerant, and flourish in our climate with minimal water, fertilizer, and maintenance.
We built our reputation on solid bids. One inclusive price, one completion timeframe, no crazy, no more uncertainty. Your project will be done to specs, on budget, and on time.