Irrigation and Drip Systems
MODERN LANDSCAPE DESIGNLandscape design is usually thought of as having two major parts: hardscape (the nonliving elements, such as pavers and paths and fences) and softscape (the living elements, like flowers and trees).
WHEN DESIGNING A LANDSCAPE, WE NEED TO CONSIDER
- Evaluate the site's sun exposure, soil type, drainage, and existing vegetation
- Determine the appropriate irrigation system for the area
- Create an irrigation plan that incorporates the most efficient and appropriate system for the area
- Incorporate features such as rain sensors and weather-based controllers to minimize water usage
Preparing the Site
- Mark the location of the irrigation system components
- Excavate trenches for the main lines, lateral lines and control valves
- Install any necessary backflow preventers
Main Line Installation
- Install the main line, typically made of PVC or polyethylene pipe, that runs from the water source to the control valves
Lateral Line Installation
- Install lateral lines, typically made of polyethylene tubing, that branch off the main line and run to the individual sprinkler heads
Sprinkler Head Installation
- Install sprinkler heads at the appropriate locations and elevations according to the irrigation plan
- Adjust the sprinkler heads for proper coverage and precipitation rates
Control Valve and Timer Installation
- Install control valves at the appropriate locations to control the flow of water to the sprinkler heads
- Install a timer or controller to schedule irrigation times and frequency
Testing and Adjustment
- Test the system for leaks, proper coverage, and correct pressure
- Make any necessary adjustments or repairs
- Monitoring the system for leaks, broken or blocked sprinkler heads, and faulty control valves
- Adjusting irrigation to ensure plants are getting the right amount of water
- Inspecting for any damage or wear and taking action as needed.
The Complete Cleanyard Advantage
B.bye waiting – we will respond within two days and meet within seven days. A beautiful design and solid bid will be in your hands within 14 days.
We use the best materials, practices, and design methodologies to guarantee a gorgeous, durable, and hassle-free landscape installation.
We use California-native plants that are hardy, drought-tolerant, and flourish in our climate with minimal water, fertilizer, and maintenance.
We built our reputation on solid bids. One inclusive price, one completion timeframe, no crazy, no more uncertainty. Your project will be done to specs, on budget, and on time.