Pavers and Flagstone
MODERN LANDSCAPE DESIGNLandscape design is usually thought of as having two major parts: hardscape (the nonliving elements, such as pavers and paths and fences) and softscape (the living elements, like flowers and trees).
WHEN DESIGNING A LANDSCAPE, WE NEED TO CONSIDER
- Evaluate the site's sun exposure, soil type, drainage, and existing vegetation
- Determine the appropriate pavers for the area
- Identify the location and design of the pavers installation
- Create a pavers plan that incorporates the most appropriate pavers design and location for the area
Preparing the Site
- Mark the location of the pavers installation
- Clear and remove any existing vegetation, debris, and hardscaping elements
- Excavate the soil to the appropriate depth
- Install a compacted base of crushed stone or gravel
- Ensure the base is level and smooth
- Install drainage pipes and/or a drainage layer, if necessary
- Make sure water can properly flow away from the pavers installation
- Lay out the pavers in the prepared area according to the plan
- Cut pavers as needed to fit the area
- Ensure pavers are level and stable
Sand Filling and Compacting
- Spread a layer of sand over the pavers and sweep it into the jointsF
- Use a plate compactor or hand tamper to compact the sand
- Final cleaning of the pavers
- Cleaning and removing debris from the pavers
- Inspecting for any damage or wear and taking action as needed.
- Replacing any pavers that have become loose or broken.
- Refilling and compacting the sand in the joints as needed.
The Complete Cleanyard Advantage
B.bye waiting – we will respond within two days and meet within seven days. A beautiful design and solid bid will be in your hands within 14 days.
We use the best materials, practices, and design methodologies to guarantee a gorgeous, durable, and hassle-free landscape installation.
We use California-native plants that are hardy, drought-tolerant, and flourish in our climate with minimal water, fertilizer, and maintenance.
We built our reputation on solid bids. One inclusive price, one completion timeframe, no crazy, no more uncertainty. Your project will be done to specs, on budget, and on time.